Visiting the Land Trust is free, but it is necessary that you abide by our rules.
· Be courteous and respectful to neighbors and other visitors
· Don’t litter
· Cigarette butts are litter!
· Use the trash cans for trash and recycling bins for bottles, cans, paper and cardboard
· Do not block neighbors’ driveways when parking
· No camping
· Pick up after your dog (bags are available outside the restroom)
· The Land Trust is closed after dark, except during Land Trust-approved events
· On event nights, do not move orange cones to park; keep noise to a minimum while walking to your car late at night
If you experience a problem during your visit, please call Charlie Pope at 678-790-5061.
There is very limited parking at the Land Trust. Please respect our neighbors by using MARTA if possible (Edgewood/Candler Park station), or park at least a block away and walk. Event parking is available at Clifton Sanctuary, 369 Connecticut Ave NE (McLendon & Connecticut). Thanks!