Holiday Arts and Crafts Sale!

Calling All Neighborhood Artists & Craftspeople!

Holiday Arts & Crafts Sale, Sat., December 3 from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm

by Miriam Herbers

For the first time the Land Trust is pleased to announce collaboration with our neighborhood civic organization to have the biggest yet Holiday Arts & Crafts Sale.

Each year we need a little more room as more artists participate. We think you will all be pleased with this year’s location in the beautiful natural light atrium of the Frazer Center. There is plenty of room for artists. The children’s section will be expanded. The adults in the Day program are being invited too. The Frazer Center is an easy walk, but parking is easy for those who cannot.

As always, 75% of all sales is the artist’s to keep. The LCCLT and LCN will split the remaining 25% for each group’s projcts. As in the past this will be a fun event where everybody gains.

This is your reminder to save the date and start making your beautiful handiwork! Soon after the election we will send specific information to those who have participated in the past and to all new particpants — which I hope are many.

Tell your friends they are welcome to sell — and buy. Contact Miriam Herbers at mvherbers@yahoo.com or Penn Sherwood at aprilstar64@yahoo.com if you wish to participate as one of the artists.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.